When trying to refresh a space in your home one thing that can make a big impact in the space is artwork. These affordable wall art ideas will dress your walls with the right pieces that will turn your place from drab to fab in a minute. Recently I decided to refresh my living room and add some new furniture and decor.
I was able to score a set of framed pictures for only $17 at my local Home Goods. I happened to be walking along the back wall of the store and saw these 2 pieces with a red sticker on them. Turns out they were a return that had been marked down from $169.00. Absolute win for me.
Here are a few more affordable wall art ideas for your home:
- Check the clearance section of your favorite home store.
- Hang oversized black and white family photos. They look amazing in black frames with neutral decor.
- Frame colored cardstock, scrapbook paper, or fabric scraps.
- Use free online printables. Just google the type of print your need and print it our at your local printer.
- Create your own abstract art by creating brush strokes on canvas.
- Print our and frame your favorite quotes and create a gallery wall.
- Hang a small area rug.
- Add a fun paint color or painted design. Large stripes are always stylish.
- Check out some Etsy shops for cute and affordable pieces
- Amazon has everything. Artwork has not been excluded.
Here are a few Amazon wall art pieces I love:
These affordable wall art ideas will help you add some personality to your home so that you can be more happy in the space you reside.