When trying to refresh a space in your home one thing that can make a big impact in the space is artwork. These affordable wall art ideas will dress your walls with the right pieces that will turn your place from drab to fab in a minute. Recently I decided to refresh my living room and add some new furniture and decor.
I was able to score a set of framed pictures for only $17 at my local Home Goods. I happened to be walking along the back wall of the store and saw these 2 pieces with a red sticker on them. Turns out they were a return that had been marked down from $169.00. Absolute win for me.
Here are a few more affordable wall art ideas for your home:
- Check the clearance section of your favorite home store.
- Hang oversized black and white family photos. They look amazing in black frames with neutral decor.
- Frame colored cardstock, scrapbook paper, or fabric scraps.
- Use free online printables. Just google the type of print your need and print it our at your local printer.
- Create your own abstract art by creating brush strokes on canvas.
- Print our and frame your favorite quotes and create a gallery wall.
- Hang a small area rug.
- Add a fun paint color or painted design. Large stripes are always stylish.
- Check out some Etsy shops for cute and affordable pieces
- Amazon has everything. Artwork has not been excluded.
Here are a few Amazon wall art pieces I love:
These affordable wall art ideas will help you add some personality to your home so that you can be more happy in the space you reside.
Join the List!
Never miss a moment! Enter your email address below and subscribe to the newsletter. Get exclusive content and priority access to all my new projects