When our babies start preschool it’s a special time. It’s their first time going to big school. Now, while that can be very exciting, some kids may develop anxiety with the thought of it. I have compiled a list of books that are amazing to prepare your child for this big step. Begin reading these books and start the conversation about going to school early. This will give your little one time to process it and ask all the questions they have. This will allow them to be more comfortable on their first big day.
1. Pete the Cat: Rocking in my School Shoes by Eric Litwin
2. Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
3. The Kissing Hand by Ruth E. Harper
4. Stand Tall Molly Lou Lemon by Patti Lavelle
5. Splat the Cat: Back to School, Spat!by Rob Scotton
6. If you Take a Mouse to School by Laura Numeroff
7. The Night Before Preshcool
by Natasha Wing
8. Pout Pout Fish Goes to School by Debra Diesen
As you read each of these preschool books talk to your child about the storylines and how it relates to them. These stories should reassure them that the first day will be great.
Join the Newsletter
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO THE MONEY MAKING RESOURCE SHEET